Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3449461529/

This is the fourth installment to the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise titled "On Stranger Tides".  This movie follows Jack Sparrow on his next adventure to find the fountain of youth.  This movie has most of the original cast in it (except for Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan) along with a few new faces, so I'm excited to see what kind of trouble Jack Sparrow gets into this time around.

_Dan Dziurgot

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this even though it looks extremely bland compared to the past trilogy. The 3D looks decent but I think they are dragging something on that seemed to have already ended perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see this! I am so very excited! I love Johnny Depp as Jack and now they have added Penelope Cruz, who is so magnificent. I will definitely be seeing this as soon as it comes out.

    ReplyDelete