Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spiderman Reboot

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/

For some reason a lot of remakes and reboots of franchises have been surfacing, which worries me for the future of filmmaking.  This is a link to the spiderman reboot IMDB page; even though I really did like the first two spiderman movies, I am very interested to see what they are going to differently this time around.  I really like movies where they show the formation of the hero, so this is one thing I look forward to seeing again in this new movie.

_Dan Dziurgot

2 comments:

  1. I think they are going with the Ultimate Universe storyline where Peter is still in high school when everyhing happens. It'll be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ultimat comics are freaking awesome so this should be ok. plus its got scarfield as spidey (he loves scarves) so im very happy. AND... marc webb is directing. he did (500) days of summer which was a really really really good flick and the guy who wrote Zodiac (which is also freakin great) did the script so im fairly certain this flick is gonn be pretty decent

    ReplyDelete