Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Internet Movie Database

Here is a website that I have found to be helpful in finding out upcoming information about the movie industry. The website is called The Internet Movie Database. On this site you are able to view movies, TV, News, video, watch trailers, and you can see the year a movie was produced, who stared in it, and much more information is available.
Once you are on the website in the search enter my husbands name Anthony Joseph Fatigato, and you can view all of the movies he has worked on in the past. If you scroll down near the bottom of his page you will see a STARmeter. He is up 4% is week. This is interesting to see other STARmeter's go up or down depending on what is talked about in the media.

Mary Fatigato

2 comments:

  1. I think without this website, I would lost at times. I probably use this website at least once a week to look up movies or actors.

    Chris Mugavero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    I agree it is a great site, and I too am on the site many times during the week.

    Mary Fatiato

    ReplyDelete